I'm a game designer who's passionate about creating action & adventure games.
I enjoy writing game design documents & prototyping the systems for games; I also have a background in graphic design.
I have an eye for learning new systems, and I like to be methodical.
I'm currently working on a project called Ray-Flower's Prototype! You can find more about it below, and on my twitter @Poe_Flower.
Ray-Flower's Prototype is a project currently in development that focuses on prototyping a myriad of different game ideas and concepts all into a single, explorable game. The project is in it's early stages, so currently there is no demo download available. Check back soon!
You can follow updates to this project on my twitter! @Poe_Flower ∠( ᐛ 」∠)＿
Lightning Water is a 2D movement-based, Action-Adventure platformer for PC, where the player controls a wave of water infused with the essence of thunder.
• Designed and documented all systems, features, and levels for an action/adventure game
• Crafted an experience based entirely on movement, motion and momentum
• Created systems & objects for easy reuse in level creation of content & challenges
• Incorporated player feedback to iterate on the design & build of the game
• Balanced & fine-tuned values to achieve design goals and documentation
• Programmed the game entirely using GML
Download from itch.io
Monkey Dome is an action-packed 2D Sports Arena game with asymmetrical teams in a game of Monkey in the Middle, where players compete for the highest score.
• Worked on a team of 10 designers, programmers, artists & audio engineers to prototype and
develop a competitive multiplayer couch-co-op sports game for PC
• Designed, documented, mocked up, & crafted core mechanics, game loop, all feedback, and
• Used Slack, Trello, & Google Docs/Sheets to keep track of work and communicate with the
other members of the team
• Scripted parts of the game in Unity (C#)